Use to place an additional crossbar to create a double layer for a 2nd set of drapes.
(Set of 2) $24
- Achieve that professional, detailed look. Valence Hangars allow you to add a second crossbar 8 inches in front of your existing crossbar to achieve a deep layered drape effect.
- Holds an additional crossbar parallel to, and at the same height as the first.
- These 8 inch hanger brackets work with any of our pipe and drape.
- No Tools Required- Convenient brackets hook into uprite poles without the need for tools.
- This item includes two brackets to hang a single crossbar.
- Uprites, Crossbars, Drapes and Fabrics NOT included.
- Base Weights recommended for stability.
- See Crossbar Hangars for 3 inches of depth.
- 2 Aluminum Valance Hangers (8 inch)
- Valence Hangers allow you to create a deep double layer effect with any of our pipe and drape framework
VirusGuard Semi-Transparent Pipe and Drape BarrierBMT VirusGuard NanoScreen™ Safety Barrier Screen Kit
Safety Barrier Screen helps protect workspace teams
5 ft wide X 7ft 10" tall
- We are proud to offer BMT's cutting edge nanofiber filtration fabric.
- Fabric has the appearance of a window screen / see-through / talk-through / partial privacy
- 3-layer / 160 gsm / Inner NanoScreen™ functional core laminated between heavy-duty exterior screen face fabrics
- Can be placed between cubicles, to divide open floorplan workspaces, or industrial production line spaces to reduce spread of bacteria, allergens and many airborne droplets that carry a range of virus matter
- BMT VirusGuard NanoScreen™ Safety Barrier Screen helps protect workspace teams against the spread of many airborne droplets from other workspace teams
- OnlineEEI Pipe and Drape framework is (fixed) 7'10" in height (fits under 8ft ceilings) and 5' in width, with drape supports top and bottom.
- Contact us for custom drapery sizes or fabric rolls
- Click here to see how Covid spreads through the air https://english.elpais.com/society/2020-10-28/a-room-a-bar-and-a-class-how-the-coronavirus-is-spread-through-the-air.html?ssm=TW_CC
- Even properly fitting masks and technical filtration fabrics do not eliminate the risk of illness or death. BMT VirusGuard NanoScreen™ filtration fabrics are ASHRAE 52.2 tested and are engineered to block airborne particles in a filtration mesh pore density range of 20-800 nanometers. ASTM 2100 barrier testing & certification including VFE Viral Efficiency (ASTM F2101), BFE Bacterial Efficiency (ASTM F2101) and Particulate Efficiency (ASTM F2299 and F2100) as well as breathability (Differential Pressure, Delta P) are pending. It is always the responsibility of the end user of BMT VirusGuard NanoScreen™ filtration products to conduct their own testing and certification to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local safety requirements that apply to the final manufactured products.
- A simple, inexpensive way to add stability to pipe and drape set-ups
- 20 lb molded rubber base weight
- Particularly recommended for taller pipe and drape set ups or in windy or high traffic areas
- For use with all pipe bases
- Multiple weights can be used on each base
- Important Note: Weights alone cannot be used for a base. They provide additional weight for existing bases only.