8 Foot Tall Freestanding Gathered Drapery Wall
Single Break-Apart Kit spans 8-20 feet floor width. Single Legacy Kit spans 6-20 feet floor width. Break-Apart Components now standard at no extra cost!
Premier Drape Option Sale (as marked)! Limited Time Only.
Quick Backdrop Kit Overview
- The 8ft Tall by up to 20ft Wide Quick Backdrop Kit is the perfect introduction to Pipe and Drape!
- The classic 8x20 QBK is a great solution combining flexibility with a terrific look.
- Single kit can create a straight 20 foot run, or make an L shaped turn at the middle uprite.
- Drapery rods have button stops at 8 and 10 feet, but can be used at any width in its range.
- Fixed in height at 8 feet
- Crossbars are always aluminum finish, even in Black Components kits. (Hidden by drapes)
- Drape options include our Premier Drapery Fabric and Traditional Banjo Fabric
- Also available with 16oz Black Velour or Umbra Blackout Drapes
- The OnlineEEI Pipe and Drape System is modular, so additional kits or components can be purchased to extend your backdrop.
- Combine additional kits to make any length or 90 degree corner shape desired.
- Break-Apart Kits have 2 adjustable sections spanning 8ft to 10ft of floor width. 8 - 20ft total.
- Break-Apart Kits have uprights and crossbars that break down to 48 in for even easier storage and transport.
- Break-Apart Kits are 100% compatible with legacy Standard Kits
- Contact us if you are in doubt of compatibility with your existing systems
- Generally ships within 1 business day!
Legacy Non-Break-Apart Kits
- Special Order Only. Contact Us at:
- Legacy Kits have 2 adjustable width sections spanning 6ft to 10ft of floor width. 6 - 20ft total.
- Legacy Kits have Aluminum or Black Powder Coat Finish Bases and one piece Uprites.
- See our 10 Ft Expansion Kit
- 2 Adjustable Aluminum Drapery Rods
- 3 Aluminum finish or Black Powder Coat finish Full Height Uprite Posts
(1" O.D. X 95" high)
- 3 Zinc Plated Steel finish or Black Powder Coat finish Base Plates
(14" X 16", 12 lb)
- 2 Break-Apart Adjustable Aluminum Drapery Rods
- 3 Break Apart Aluminum Finish or Black Powder Coat Finish Uprite Posts
(1" O.D. X 95" high)
- 3 Zinc Plated Steel Finish Base Plates
(14" X 16", 12 lb)
- 6 Panels Premier Fabric Drape
(60" wide x 95" high)
- Or 6 panels Banjo Fabric Drape
(47" wide x 95" high)
- Or 6 Panels Velour Fabric Drape
(54" wide x 95" high)
- Or 6 Panels Umbra "Black-Out" Drape
(60" wide x 95" high)
- Premier, Umbra, and Banjo fabrics are machine washable. Use mild detergent, cold water, and tumble dry on low.
- For best results, remove promptly from dryer and roll onto a core, or fold.
- Steaming is a great option for removing fold lines or wrinkles in drapery, they fall out like magic!
- Premier, Umbra, and Banjo fabrics are 100% Polyester, FR certified.
- Velour drapery is machine washable if soiled.
- Please feel free to contact us for personalized FR certifications after ordering.
Pipe Choices Standard Aluminum w/ Full Height Uprights
So versatile! Once you have this Pipe and Drap System you will be amazed by the dozens of uses you'll find!
- Backdrops of all kinds
- Behind Head Tables at weddings and other events
- Create wings for stages
- Sporting Events
- Media Interviews
- Multimedia Presentations
- Holiday Celebrations & Events
- Masking Unsightly Areas
- Hide unsightly walls and objects
- Hiding Prep Areas
- Temporary Construction / Utility Areas
- Light Control
- Run Off drape from stages or screens
- Room Dividers.
- All types of parties, functions, and events.
- Temporary Dressing Rooms
- Haunted Houses / Santa etc.
- Exhibit / Fair Booths
- Crowd Control
- Directing Foot Traffic
- Barriers of all kinds
QBK 10ft Expansion SectionFor Use with Quick Backdrop Kit Only
Will not work by itself or with other kits
- 1 Adjustable Drapery Rod (6-10 foot)
*Standard Aluminum Finish
- 1 Uprite Post (1.5" O.D. X 95" high)
*Aluminum or Black Powder Coat Finish
- 1 Base Plates (14" X 16", 12 lb)
*Zinc Plated Steel or Black Powder Coat Finish
- 3 Panels Premier Fabric Drape (60" wide x 95" high)
Or 3 panels Banjo Fabric Drape (47" wide x 95" high)
Or 3 Panels Velour Fabric Drape (54" wide x 95" high)
Quick Backdrop Kit Carry BagsEasy transport and storage of pipe and drape kits
- Reinforced Nylon Duffel style hand grip straps
- Holds up to 4 14x16 in base plates
- One Base Bag per QBK kit recommended
- Pipe Bag holds up to 20 Uprights and Crossbars up to 8ft long
- NOT for use with 9-16ft Tall Adjustable Backdrop Kit
Portable Backdrop Kit7ft 10in tall freestanding gathered drapery backdrop stand
- NEW! Now fits under 8 foot ceilings!
- Single package covers 8-10 feet floor width
- Pipes slip apart into 4 ft lengths for easy transport and storage
- Designed to save on shipping costs
- Standard Aluminum or Black Powder Coat Finish Bases and Uprites. (Drape Rods remain silver)
- Carrying Bags Available separately or as part of kit
- Features our Premier Drapery Fabric or Economy Banjo Cloth
- Also available in Black IFR Poly Velour Drapes
- Combine additional pipe and drape components or packages to make any width
- Makes walls, branch walls, cubicles, room dividers and trade-show booths
- Dozens of uses for Portable Backdrop Packages / Room Dividers / Pipe and Drape
Adjustable Backdrop Kit16 ft high fully extended, collapses to 9ft high.
- Each kit covers 7-12 feet in floor width
- Features our Premier Drapery Fabric
- Also available in 100% Fire Retardant Black IFR Poly Velour
- Our finest tall room divider kit
- Combine additional pipe and drape components or packages to make any floor width
- Drapes can be folded back, pinned, or puddled when used at lower heights
- Continuously variable height- no stops or detents to prevent you from making any height desired
- Dozens of uses for Adjustable Height Drape Packages / Room Dividers / Pipe and Drape
- Create your own pipe and drape room dividers
Duvetyne Decorating FabricAvailable in Black
- No gloss flame retardant cotton fabric
- Commonly used for temporary masking and draping where light reflection is undesirable
- 100% Cotton brushed finish with topical F/R, 8 oz per linear yard
- Fire Retardant NFPA-701
- Typical applications include film and photographic studios and set, theatrical sets, and AV presentations
- Note on Care: Washing will remove flame retardant.
- 54" width, Bolt lengths: 25 and 50 yards
- Bulk quantities available upon request, please call or email