- No gloss flame retardant cotton fabric
- Commonly used for temporary masking and draping where light reflection is undesirable
- 100% Cotton brushed finish with topical F/R, 8 oz per linear yard
- Fire Retardant NFPA-701
- Typical applications include film and photographic studios and set, theatrical sets, and AV presentations
- Note on Care: Washing will remove flame retardant.
- 54" width, Bolt lengths: 25 and 50 yards
- Bulk quantities available upon request, please call or email
- Black Only
- A simple, inexpensive way to add stability to pipe and drape set-ups
- 20 lb molded rubber base weight
- Particularly recommended for taller pipe and drape set ups or in windy or high traffic areas
- For use with all pipe bases
- Multiple weights can be used on each base
- Important Note: Weights alone cannot be used for a base. They provide additional weight for existing bases only.
Vinyl SheetingAvailable in Black and White
- Attractive, colorful flame retardant embossed vinyl sheeting
- Taffeta embossing
- Fire Retardant NFPA 701-CA Fire Marshall
- This inexpensive alternative to cloth is often used as a general purpose decorating fabric as well as for table top covering. Its superior opacity, deeper color. and fire retardant quality, make it a clear upgrade from the thin plastics found in party stores.
- Available Widths: 29"- 35"- 54" (approximate)
- Bolt lengths: 100 yards
Adjustable Height Photo/Privacy Booth Package4 to 7ft Tall and 4 to 7ft Wide
- Perfect for ready to use Photo Booth Enclosures, Temporary Dressing Rooms, or other small areas where privacy is required.
- No camera or other photographic equipment is included
- Each side is adjustable between 4ft and 7ft in width
- Easy no tool set up/break down, less than 10 minutes!
- All pieces break down to 4 ft or smaller lengths for easy transportation and storage
- Premier Drapery Fabric available in 15 different colors 100% Certified Fire Retardant
- Umbra Drapes (Available in Black and Pearl White) Fire Retardant Polyester
- Standard Aluminum or Black Anodized Finish (drape rods remain silver)
- Fully Compatible with our other Pipe and Drape Products (2" OD uprite posts)
- Includes handy carrying bags!
Projection Screen KitPortable 105in Multimedia Projection Screen Kit
- Portable Pipe and Drape Movie Projector Screen w/ Zip Duffel Storage Bag
- Silver-white ultra bright Umbra fabric screen
- Excellent contrast and bright color clarity for sharp images
- 105" diagonal 16:9 aspect ratio (52" X 94")
- Screen material is machine washable
- Ultra stable kit stands 7ft 10in in height (fits under 8ft ceiling) and 8ft in width
- Rugged pipe frame great for indoor and outdoor use
- No tools needed. Set up in minutes. Includes carry bag.
- Multi-Purpose Projection Screen for Home Theatre, HD Cinema, Gaming, Presentations etc.
- Backdrop Kit to Projection Screen Conversion Kits
- For Portable Backdrop Kit: Order one Crossbar, one Pair of Clamps, and one Screen
- For Step and Repeat Kit: Order one Movie Screen
- Multimedia Projection Screen Conversion Components
- Crossbar Clamps for Fixed Height Uprites (Set of 2) $14.00
- Crossbar, 8 - 10ft Adjustable, Break-apart, Std. Aluminum $29.50
Umbra Black-Out DrapesAvailable in Black or Pearl White
- Perfect for Privacy, and Light and Sound Control
- Umbra Black-Out Drapes provide an elegant solution for light blocking, sound absorption, and non-transparency
- Next Generation Blackout technology provides 95+% light exclusion for a 'true' black-out, while remaining an elegant two sided drapery
- Sound Absorption and Reduction: SAA = .56 NRC = .60 (Equivalent to 20oz Velour!)
- 100% Inherently Fire Retardant Polyester, 6.5oz/sq yard
- Meets NFPA 701
- Machine Washable (Cold water, tumble dry)
- Umbra Black-Out Drape vs. High Wattage Spot Light (Umbra wins !)
50x8 Backdrop KitSingle package covers up to 50 feet floor width in 10 foot increments.
- Drape options include our Premier Drapery Fabric
- Also available Umbra Blackout Drapes
- Standard Aluminum or Black Powder Coat Finish Bases and Uprites. (Drape Rods remain silver)
- Create a straight 50 run, or make 90 degree turns at any uprite