- Convenient for easy transport and storage of pipe and drape kits
- For Adjustable Backdrop Kit and any combinations of pipe and drape
- Reinforced Nylon Duffel style hand grip straps
- One Base Bag per kit recommended (holds up to 4 18x18in base plates)
- Pipe Bag can hold Uprights and Crossbars for multiple kits (up to 10 Uprights and 10 Crossbars)
Double Layer Crossbar and Hangers SetCrossbar and Bracket hangers for use with pipe and drape kits to add double crossbars to your frame for layered draping.
- Double Layer Crossbar and Hanger - Crossbar and Bracket hanger is for use with pipe and drape kits to add double crossbars to your frame for layered draping
- No Tools Required - Convenient brackets hooks into upright poles without any need for tools, and holds an additional crossbar perpendicular to the original
- 2 Inch Diameter - With a 2 inch outside diameter, we recommend drapes be sewn with a 4 inch diameter rod pocket
- Portable - Crossbar breaks down into 4ft pieces of pipe for easy transport
- Adjustable Width - Crossbar width can be adjusted from 8 to 10 feet, with a button that locks into place
- Recommended for use with OnlineEEI Portable Backdrop Kit
- 8"X14" and 14"X16" bases slotted for easy storage
- 8in x 14in base for 3 ft uprights only. Use larger bases for taller uprights.
- Zinc Plated Steel or Black Powder Coat Finish
- Removable pin (included) holds upright securely
- 1.5 inch Pin for Fixed Height Uprites
- 2 inch pin for Adjustable Height Uprites
- Order Base Weights below for more stability
Banjo Exhibit Cloth Drapes
- This durable fabric has been the standard for Trade Show Drapes for many years.
- Its fire retardancy and ease of care made it a legend.
- Machine Washable
- Fire Retardant Polyester
- Meets NFPA 701 rev99 and CA Fire Marshall
- * 92" length for use with our Portable Kit and Break-Apart Uprites now available!
- A simple, inexpensive way to add stability to pipe and drape set-ups
- 20 lb molded rubber base weight
- Particularly recommended for taller pipe and drape set ups or in windy or high traffic areas
- For use with all pipe bases
- Multiple weights can be used on each base
- Important Note: Weights alone cannot be used for a base. They provide additional weight for existing bases only.