Use to place an additional crossbar to create a double layer for a 2nd set of drapes. (Set of 2) $19.99
- Achieve that professional, detailed look. Crossbar hangars allow you to add a second crossbar 3 inches in front of your existing crossbar to achieve a layered drape effect.
- Holds an additional crossbar parallel to, and at the same height, as the first.
- These 3 inch hanger brackets work with any of our pipe and drape.
- No Tools Required- Convenient brackets hook into uprite poles without the need for tools.
- This item includes two brackets to hang a single crossbar.
- Uprites, Crossbars, Drapes and Fabrics NOT included.
- Base Weights recommended for stability.
- See Valence Hangars for 8 inches of depth.
- 2 Aluminum Crossbar Hangers (3 inch)
- Crossbar Hangers allow you to create a double layer effect with any of our pipe and drape.
Duvetyne Decorating FabricAvailable in Black
- No gloss flame retardant cotton fabric
- Commonly used for temporary masking and draping where light reflection is undesirable
- 100% Cotton brushed finish with topical F/R, 8 oz per linear yard
- Fire Retardant NFPA-701
- Typical applications include film and photographic studios and set, theatrical sets, and AV presentations
- Note on Care: Washing will remove flame retardant.
- 54" width, Bolt lengths: 25 and 50 yards
- Bulk quantities available upon request, please call or email
- A simple, inexpensive way to add stability to pipe and drape set-ups
- 20 lb molded rubber base weight
- Particularly recommended for taller pipe and drape set ups or in windy or high traffic areas
- For use with all pipe bases
- Multiple weights can be used on each base
- Important Note: Weights alone cannot be used for a base. They provide additional weight for existing bases only.
VirusGuard Semi-Transparent Pipe and Drape BarrierBMT VirusGuard NanoScreen™ Safety Barrier Screen Kit
Safety Barrier Screen helps protect workspace teams
5 ft wide X 7ft 10" tall
- We are proud to offer BMT's cutting edge nanofiber filtration fabric.
- Fabric has the appearance of a window screen / see-through / talk-through / partial privacy
- 3-layer / 160 gsm / Inner NanoScreen™ functional core laminated between heavy-duty exterior screen face fabrics
- Can be placed between cubicles, to divide open floorplan workspaces, or industrial production line spaces to reduce spread of bacteria, allergens and many airborne droplets that carry a range of virus matter
- BMT VirusGuard NanoScreen™ Safety Barrier Screen helps protect workspace teams against the spread of many airborne droplets from other workspace teams
- OnlineEEI Pipe and Drape framework is (fixed) 7'10" in height (fits under 8ft ceilings) and 5' in width, with drape supports top and bottom.
- Contact us for custom drapery sizes or fabric rolls
- Click here to see how Covid spreads through the air https://english.elpais.com/society/2020-10-28/a-room-a-bar-and-a-class-how-the-coronavirus-is-spread-through-the-air.html?ssm=TW_CC
- Even properly fitting masks and technical filtration fabrics do not eliminate the risk of illness or death. BMT VirusGuard NanoScreen™ filtration fabrics are ASHRAE 52.2 tested and are engineered to block airborne particles in a filtration mesh pore density range of 20-800 nanometers. ASTM 2100 barrier testing & certification including VFE Viral Efficiency (ASTM F2101), BFE Bacterial Efficiency (ASTM F2101) and Particulate Efficiency (ASTM F2299 and F2100) as well as breathability (Differential Pressure, Delta P) are pending. It is always the responsibility of the end user of BMT VirusGuard NanoScreen™ filtration products to conduct their own testing and certification to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local safety requirements that apply to the final manufactured products.
Umbra Black-Out DrapesAvailable in Black or Pearl White
- Perfect for Privacy, and Light and Sound Control
- Umbra Black-Out Drapes provide an elegant solution for light blocking, sound absorption, and non-transparency
- Next Generation Blackout technology provides 95+% light exclusion for a 'true' black-out, while remaining an elegant two sided drapery
- Sound Absorption and Reduction: SAA = .56 NRC = .60 (Equivalent to 20oz Velour!)
- 100% Inherently Fire Retardant Polyester, 6.5oz/sq yard
- Meets NFPA 701
- Machine Washable (Cold water, tumble dry)
- Umbra Black-Out Drape vs. High Wattage Spot Light (Umbra wins !)